COLOUR CHANGE WRAP
FULL COLOUR WRAP
Is a colour change carwrap too ordinary for you? If so, WrapAndGo can design something special for you. For example, a camouflage print is possible but also your own design.
Just wrapping a few details of your car a different colour? Like black wrapping of chrome parts, just a roof and mirrors or maybe your interior parts. Anything is possible.
At carwrapping, or wrapping a vehicle, the vehicle is coated with a vinyl colour layer also known as wrap film. Car wrapping is the ideal way to give your car, motorbike or boat, among other things, a personal touch or change its colour altogether.
Car wrapping can also be seen as applying a protective layer over the paintwork. After all, the original paintwork is not exposed to weather conditions, sunlight and other unpleasant external influences. The car wrap film also protects against stone chips. As soon as the car has to be sold or the lease car is returned, the car wrap can easily be removed. As a result, the original paintwork comes off underneath in pristine condition. Repainting your car is therefore no longer necessary.
WHY WRAP YOUR CAR?
- Easy to replace/remove
- The film offers protection against paintwork damage
- No discolouration of original paintwork due to UV radiation
- Quickly metamorphose your car into any colour and style you want
- Colours of film available that are not part of the standard colour range of paint manufacturers
- Not permanent like spraying (after months or years the film can be removed without damage)